Drawer Match Box
Hi, hope you had a wonderful day!
Here is a project I made, it is a 2 drawer gift box with easel card on the top.
I m going to use this to store my babies hospital bands.
Here is what it looks like when the drawer is open.
Materials and tool:
· Heartfelt creations products:
Cut Mat Create 1A die for Daisy flourish
Cut Mat Create 2A die for the large vine
Arianna Blooms die
Arianna lace die
Sunkissed fleur precut set
Sunkissed fleur die
· Big shot
· Designer paper
· Spellbinder nestabilities:
*labels twenty two
· Martha Stewart butterfly all around the page punch
· Sentiments: computer generated
· Miscellaneous: ink pads , rhinestones, charms, brads & decorative corners from my stash.
Here is the template for the match box:
Mini Easel Card tutorial:
* Click Here for the tutorial
How to make the Drawer Match box:
· Cut 2 pieces of 5” X 8.5” of cardstock . Punch around the page with MS butterfly punch. This would be the bottom and top base of the drawer.
· Cut 2 pieces of designer paper and adhere it to both base.
· Assemble the match box (you going to need 2 pieces). Cut designer paper and adhere it to the front and side of the boxes as shown in the picture. Place the heart charm using brad to connect to the match box.
· Assemble the mini easel card. For the layers, cut 2 pieces of designer paper with spellbinder label 22 & adhere to the base of the card. Print & cut the sentiment using the same die, ink the edges & apply to the card.
· Adhere the 2 match box to the bottom base drawer then adhere the top base drawer over to the top of the box.
· Adhere the mini easel card.
Now it’s time to embellish:
· Stamp, color, cut and shape the flowers, leaves, vines, lace and stamens.
· Adhere & arrange them accordingly as shown in the picture.
· Add rhinestones & decorative corners to the card.
· Apply stickles to the flowers and leaves.
And your project is complete!