Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

With Joyful Gratitude..
Tiddly Ink DT Call

Hello everyone!

There is an ongoing DT call in Tiddly Inks. Visit the TiddlyInks blog for complete details and how you can join in the fun.

 Ive been wanting to use their adorable stamps for my cards.

For my DT entry, I’ve created this criss cross card featuring tiddly ink Emma.


This is my first time making this style of card. 



I really love how it turned out. For the tutorial, I got this from toptiptuesday blog.

Here is the final card with the insert..



This adorable image were  mix colored with copics and spectrum noir . I also made the flowers using crealies flower die. For more adorable Tiddly Inkstamps, you can head over to tiddly ink store.


That’s all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day and have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment