Let Your Light Shine
Hello everyone! I would like to share another card I made. This is a
side step card. This would be a great display in our living room and
also a good reminder to Let my Light Shine.
Materials and tool:
· Heartfelt creations products:
Cut Mat Create 2A die for the large vine
Arianna Blooms dies for the large stamen
Arianna Lace die
Sunkissed fleur precut set
Sunkissed fleur die
· Big shot
· Designer paper
· Spellbinder nestabilities:
*labels four -largest
* mystical embrace
*elegant labels 4
· Sentiments: computer generated
· Miscellaneous: ink pads, pearls , rhinestones & decorative corners from my stash.
· Here is the template for this card
· Trace the outline of Mystical embrace die (largest one) & hand cut them. This would be the base of the card. Follow the template and assemble.
· Using Mystical embrace spellbinder die ,cut a designer paper and adhere it to the front base of the card as shown in the picture.
· Using the 2nd largest dies of spellbinder elegant label 4, trace the outline this would be your base for your sentiment.
· Cut a designer paper using the 2nd largest die of spellbinder elegant label 4 & adhere it to the base of your sentiment.
· Print the sentiment in white cardstock and cut using spellbinder labels 4. Ink and adhere it to the card.
· Stamp, cut , ink and shape the flowers, leaves, vines, lace and stamens.
· Adhere & arrange them accordingly as picture shown.
· Add rhinestones, pearls & decorative corners to the card.
· Apply stickles to the flowers and leaves.
Your card is complete!