Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

October Reveal Kit CLLL

  

Hello and Happy Thursday!

I am super excited to share the October Kit Reveal for Club La-La Land Crafts!




For this month. 

You will get 2 sets of Red Rubber Stamps. 

1st Set: Marci with Apples 
2nd Set: The Apple of my Pie

For the Die Kit it contains:
- Apple 
-Apple Pie
-Apple Orchard

To know more about Kit Subscription. You can find it HERE.


 Now, If you only want the Stamp Set Kit or the Die Kit. 
You can find them here:


Of course, If you will get the Full Kit it will save you even more!
Grab the Full Kit HERE.


Here are my two projects showcasing this month's Kit.

My first one is a Slim Line Card. I made each scene on each Hedgehogs using all the elements from the Die Kit.
You can make a wreath using these elements too! Super cool!

Let's take a closer look at the card.


A closer look of the wreath scene.





One of the great advantage of  Club members 
is that you will also have access to the Design Team 
Tutorials of their awesome projects! 

I also made a tutorial on how I made this card. 

Products Used:

- Club LLLC The Apple of my Pie Stamp Set

- Club LLLC Apple Orchard Die

-Club LLLC Apple Pie

- Club LLLC Apple  



COLORING DETAILS - Ohuhu Markers:

Hedgehogs – BR1, BR2, BR3, YR4 & Black for the edges

Apple: R8, R5, R3, R9

Pie: CG5, CGII04, CG2, YR2, YR3, YR4


*********************************



Here my Second Project showcasing Marci:

For the scene, I die cut the Apple Orchard Die. Chalked the edges and accented the trees with
color pencils and white gel pen. I also used light brown cardstock for the Trunk and dark brown
for the Fence.
I die cut 2 pcs of Hill Border Die. And the Sun from Sun and Cloud Die.





I die cuts two Big Apples. For the Pull Cart, I die cut 2pcs of second Largest die from Horizontal Pocket die and the smallest die from Long Tags. Chalked the edges. Then I assembled them and placed the Big Apples behind the cart. 

I then diecut 6 pcs of leaves in different color. Chalked the edges and lay them on the ground where Marci is standing. It's like she just came back from apple picking. 


Coloring Details:

Copic Markers: 
Marci Skin: E04, E11. E21, E00, E000
Ohuhu MArker:
Marci Hat and Sweater: Y5, YR3, Y4, CGII, CG5, CG2
Hair: BR1, BR2, BR3
Lips: R8
Boots and basket: GY43, GY42, GY8, GY7
Apples: R8, R5, R3, R1, R9, G7

The Dies were cut with colored cardstocks.

Product Used:

- Club LLLC Marci with Apples Stamp Set

- Club LLLC Apple Orchard Die

-Club LLLC Apple Pie

- Club LLLC Apple  


Here is my Reveal Kit Video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poXuTygMSKI&feature=youtu.be


If you are not subscribe yet, you have until October 31 to subscribe. All products will be exclusive to Club Kit Members for 6 to 12 months and then they will be released in a Regular set where they will be purchased in full price. So don't wait!

That's all for today. 

Stay well and be safe friends! 
Thanks for stopping by! 
XOXO Roda





 


No comments:

Post a Comment