Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020


Hi!
Have you seen the latest grab and go box from stampanniething? OMG! You dont want to miss it.. You can grab yours here. Still hesitating? Check my unboxing video
for the full contents.

Anywho, here is my first card using one of the hero.
I colored him with Uhoho alcohol marker and I also used the sentiments that included in the stamp set.


I placed foam tape in the sentiments and to the hero to give it some dimension.



To get the background scene, I traced the builder scene die with a pencil first in a heavy white cardstock, then color each box with distress ink after that I overlap each box with the stencil scene. 


 

Then I cut the builder scene die using black cardstock and placed it on top of the card. Also decorated inside of the envelope to coordinate with my card. 

Thanks for stopping by! XOXO Roda

No comments:

Post a Comment